As you enter into the new year, first reflect on your experiences in 2016 and answer these questions;
- Where were you successful? Build on those.
- Where did you fall short? Identify what lacks and complete it successfully.
- Where did you flat out fail? Learn from your mistakes and move on.
- Who can you help be successful? Commit to coaching that person to success.
- What areas do you need to improve in? Identify and commit to a daily growth plan.
“Reflection turns experiences into insight”, John C. Maxwell